The SFDC offers a two-tiered membership program: Basic and Premier. Apply now for either trade membership or student membership.
Basic Membership ($50 per year):
- Exclusive recognition as a Design Professional to all showroom staff – all non-members are considered public visitors.
- 30% off resource directory
- 40% off parking rates at SFDC parking lot
- Invitation to exclusive educational events
- Discount on Designers’ Wednesday seminars
- Discounts* on admission to select citywide design events and promotions
- NEW! Receive a 10% off discount at Pazzo and Perry’s Design Center when you present your current badge. Not available on specialty priced or discounted items at Perry’s.
* Present current badge. Badge will be placed in mail after payment is received.
Premier Membership ($75 per year):
Same benefits as the Basic Membership, plus:
Interior Photography Package $750 (63% savings)
Deeply experienced interior photographer, David Duncan Livingston, is offering a special SFDC package to Premier members. Tap into the experience David has gained as a photographer for more than seven design books to update your portfolio.
This three-hour, five photograph interior photography session is offered at a special fee of $750, a nearly $1,200 value. Your efficient shooting session will take place in one location and you will work with David as he uses his art directing and photography skills to photograph your interior. Deliverables will be five publish-ready interior photographs in high resolution Tiff format and includes Photoshop to make the images more perfect. The package offers a discount on David’s standard hourly rate of $300 per hour, includes the $50 per photo post-production fee and includes the Photoshop work free-of-charge.
Contact David directly with any questions at 415.383.0898 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accelerate Your Profits Package $399 (50% savings)
National business consultant, coach and speaker, Vicki Suiter, is making a special offer to SFDC Premier Members. This package includes:
- Financial Health Assessment ($250 value)
- Breakeven and Overhead Breakeven % Analysis ($245 value)
- One hour one-on-one session with Vicki ($295 value)
In this package, Vicki will provide a financial health assessment on your business, identify your breakeven point and give you feedback for where you can focus in order to leverage more profits in your business.
Vicki knows what it takes to be successful in a design and contracting business. For over 20 years, Vicki has specialized in working with designers and contractors to build more sustainably profitable and successful businesses. She is well-known in the design and contracting industry for creating powerful results. Vicki provides the shift in your thinking that creates lasting success!
Contact Vicki directly at email@example.com.
Protecting Original Design Package $295 (25% savings)
Designers and manufacturers need to know what steps they can take to protect their designs, businesses and their profits.
Let David Adler of Adler Law Group, an intellectual property attorney, advise you about patent and copyright laws and how they can be implemented to protect original designs in an age of knock-offs.
David is offering a special offer to SFDC Premier Members at $295/hour (reduced from the standard rate of $395/hour).
Student Membership ($10 per year):
- Same benefits as Basic Membership
Trade Membership Requirements
- Valid resale permit, architect or contractor license (business license if out of state)
- Pay by Paypal or business check
- Replacement badge fee $10.00 (please visit the Showplace Concierge Desk)
- Fee is non-refundable*
- Make check payable to Bay West Showplace Investors LLC
- Badge will be placed in mail after payment is received
Apply now for either trade membership or student membership
*Membership benefits may change at any time without prior notice.
**SFDC reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. If SFDC exercises its right to terminate a membership, a prorated refund of the fee will be made.