Join us as we speak with architect Greg Faulkner and interior designer Palmer Weiss about creating residences in Tahoe that are elegant in their approach to both site and interiors. Greg Faulkner is the founder of Faulkner Architects, whose studios in the Bay Area and Truckee design stunning modern mountain homes. Esteemed San Francisco interior designer Palmer Weiss, founder of her eponymous firm, creates superb interiors across the country; her most recent Tahoe project, a ground-up residence at Martis Camp, was featured in Elle Décor.
Hosted by HENRY editor in chief Alisa Carroll.
To learn more about the work of today’s guests, visit:
To view Palmer Weiss’ Martis Camp project in Elle Decor, visit:
To shop the look of Weiss’ superb Tahoe project, you can find these collections at the following SFDC showrooms:
- A. Rudin: www.arudin.com
- Casamance, Rose Tarlow, and Jasper are available at Shears & Window: www.shearsandwindow.com
- Pindler: www.pindler.com
- Sunbrella: www.sunbrella.com
- Perennials: www.perennialsfabrics.com
- Pollack is available at De Sousa Hughes: www.desousahughes.com
- Stark Carpet: www.starkcarpet.com
- Manuel Canovas is available at Cowtan & Tout: www.cowtan.com
- Clarke & Clarke is available at Kravet: www.kravet.com
- Samuel & Sons is available at Kneedler Fauchère: www.kneedlerfauchere.com
When sourcing for mountain interiors, other superb showrooms at the SFDC include: