Join us today for a master class on coastal design with Mary Ann Schicketanz of Studio Schicketanz and Emily Ryland of Andrea Cochran Landscape Architecture. This inspiring conversation with two award-winning talents ranges from foundational environmental touchpoints, like the California Coastal Act and environmental easements, to cultivating stewardship with your client, to achieving elegant synergy between interior and exterior.
Hosted by HENRY editor in chief Alisa Carroll.
In today’s episode, Mary Ann Schicketanz talks with us about the vision behind her newest coastal project, Malpaso, and here shares the SFDC showrooms and collections she sourced for the interiors of this exceptional home:
- Chivasso, Jiun Ho, Romo – www.desousahughes.com
- Larsen – Cowtan & Tout www.cowtan.com
- Loro Piana, Ted Boerner – Hewn www.hewnsf.com
- Osborne & Little – Osborne & Little www.osborneandlittle.com
- Phillip Jeffries – Phillip Jeffries www.phillipjeffries.com
- Pindler – Pindler & Pindler www.pindler.com
- Porta Romana – Kneedler Fauchère www.kneedlerfauchere.com
- Schumacher – Schumacher www.fschumacher.com
Journey further into the iconic design and environmental legacy of the Northern California coast through the following: