Sustainable Performance Fabrics: From Fibers to Design
Marcia Blake, a leading authority on home décor and merchandising manager at Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, will present a 0.1 CEU on Sustainable Performance Fabrics: From Fibers to Design.
In this course, you will learn to:
• Define and Characterize Performance Fabric
• Discuss Fabric Manufacturing Process from Fiber to Fabric
• State Coloration Methods and Finishing of Textiles
• Identify and Characterize Natural and Synthetic Fibers
• State Common Testing Methods used in Performance Fabric Industry
• List Sustainable Initiatives in Performance Fabric Manufacturing
Marcia is a highly-talented outdoor living specialist known for her industry insight, and her vibrant and colorful presentations. Bring your favorite lunch and join us for fabric inspiration!