Our family-owned business has been well known for grand installations throughout the gaming, hospitality, nautical and residential markets for decades. Known best for endless customization, we take pride in our high-quality craftsmanship and our unique voice in innovative design.
Our makers cut, finish, fine-tune, and assemble our pieces in our Los Angeles, California factory. Starting with our core lines of hundreds of pieces, or something a client has seen or thought of, we then work to create one of a kind pieces or installations. Our showroom teams and our corporate teams will produce quality drawings before we begin any creation. We comb the world for materials such as, fine crystal pieces from the Czech Republic, unique glass parts from Murano, Italy, rare and beautiful rock crystal mined in Brazil, quality metals, paints and plating from all over the Americas.
Lighting is our thing, but we also are sculptors, artists and makers. Screens, objects, doors, flying mobiles, and so many more things that only you can imagine, we can make.
The Showroom Manager will serve as the sole representative of Wired Custom Lighting in the designated territory. This role represents the collection and promotes sales through the effective and efficient servicing of current accounts and generating new leads and sales opportunities through previously untapped designers and markets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Provide exceptional service to walk-in clients as well as outreach to area designers.
- Deliver presentations, estimates, invoices, and timely follow-up.
- Follow-through from acquisition of sale, design development, production, to delivery and installation interface with the design community.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to set sales goals and deliverables.
- Follow market trends and compile data for corporate review.
- Plan and coordinate market outreach including events, marketing, and promotional opportunities.
- Conduct regular financial analysis, prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Education, Experience, & Qualifications
- Sales experience in high-end and to the trade showrooms.
- A firm understanding of customizable products and general capabilities a strong plus.
- Experience in lighting and familiarity with lighting materials and components a strong plus.
- Highly organized, sales-driven constitution with strong computer skills (PC, Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience preferred).
- Experience with the design market drawing or sketching skills preferred.
- Good attitude and the ability to work with a team.
- Ability to interface with designers, architects, and end-users interested in learning and career growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, a focused planner with high energy.
- Natural desire to be an industry "go-to" person with a craving for self-improvement and motivation.
- Professional image with a high level of business acumen.
Please submit your resume to
Gina Bissel at