Soane Britain, led by Founder Lulu Lytle, designs and makes exceptionally well-made furniture, upholstery, lighting, fabrics, wallpapers and interior necessities that consistently reward the investment, adding joyful atmosphere to any interior.
Every Soane Britain design is made in Britain in small workshops that excel in traditional crafts, such as iron forging, rattan weaving, chair making, precision engineering and saddlery.
Soane Britain’s client list includes international interior designers, decorators and architects with Soane Britain’s designs found in many important private houses, chalets and yachts around the world as well as hotels, restaurants, members clubs, boardrooms and retail spaces.
For more information, please visit www.soane.com or join our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Are you an experienced, passionate Sales Manager with a track record of growing your portfolio of customers, ideally with the top A&D firms? Are you looking to continue to expand your impact, leverage your amazing ability to build deep relationships in an environment that empowers you to succeed? If so, please reach out to us as we have an incredible opportunity that might be right for you.
Our North America division of Soane is on a very healthy and sustainable growth trajectory, bringing the finest design and British craftsmanship to clients across the United States. We are looking for someone to manage and consistently grow our portfolio of clients for the broad West Coast region. As a senior member of the US team, you will act as a brand ambassador for the company, continually exceeding client expectations of luxury service.
Your typical day will be spent engaged with clients at their offices, possibly in our boutique showroom in the San Francisco Design Center and over email/ telephone/ Zoom communication. You will have the opportunity to visit key cities in the Western part of the US and will be encouraged to attend local A&D community networking events. You will serve as the voice of the customer to ensure all departments in Soane understand what our West Coast clients need from us.
- Use a consultative, trusted advisor approach to meet 6-month sales targets and deliver on personal and company objectives
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with the country’s top interior designers and architects
- Become a Soane product expert and give engaging and interesting virtual and in-person presentations on lighting, furniture and textiles
- Organize your pipeline to ensure customers are receiving extraordinary support and service
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales position within the furniture, lighting or textile industry
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- Quantifiable sales success in a luxury environment
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a group
- Organized, punctual, meticulous, and driven
- Skills or Qualities for the Position
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Excellent written and presentation skills (these will be assessed during the interview process)
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with superb administrative and time management skills required
- Must hold a valid US driving lisence and passport
- Company Benefits
- Pension employer matching scheme available
- Health insurance with DCA & FSA opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance and a day off on your birthday
- Staff discounts on Soane designs
Please submit your cover letter and resume to