Soane Britain, led by Founder Lulu Lytle, designs and makes exceptionally well-made furniture, upholstery, lighting, fabrics, wallpapers and interior necessities that consistently reward the investment, adding joyful atmosphere to any interior.
Every Soane Britain design is made in Britain in small workshops that excel in traditional crafts, such as iron forging, rattan weaving, chair making, precision engineering and saddlery.
Soane Britain’s client list includes international interior designers, decorators and architects with Soane Britain’s designs found in many important private houses, chalets and yachts around the world as well as hotels, restaurants, members clubs, boardrooms and retail spaces.
For more information, please visit www.soane.com or join our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Based in our beautiful San Francisco Design Center showroom, this new role will provide administrative support to our West Coast sales team as well as sales managers based in New York at Atlanta. You will be responsible for several elements of our excellent customer service, from providing samples through to opening trade
accounts, depositing checks and assisting with sales tasks including answering phones and emails.
Your role will naturally require you to become an expert on our highly regarded designs and the British workshops in which they are made. You will be working with AD100 design firms and our experienced support team in London, offering opportunities for personal and professional growth in the high end interiors community.
- Fulfil all furniture & lighting (F&L) and fabric & wallpaper (F&W) samples and returnables for North America, in addition to conducting a monthly sample stock take for all three Soane Inc. locations
- Set up new trade accounts on the CRM System and update the F&L and F&W trackers
- Assist the sales team with maintaining and updating Soane information databases, taking pride in ensuring that the data is up to date and properly formatted
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the showroom, including greeting clients, answering questions, re-ordering office supplies, arranging cleaners/installers and merchandising. Merchandising (as directed by our London team) includes weekly flower arrangements and general upkeep.
- Assist with showroom events and/or client meetings
- Assist with items on Appro including paperwork and collection/ return of the goods
- Assist clients in our Live Chat platform
- One year Admin/Sales Showroom experience or internship is an advantage
- Highly competent in Microsoft applications
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Punctual, meticulous, and driven
- Team player that thrives in a busy office environment and one who takes a proactive approach to the role
- Company Benefits
- Pension employer matching scheme available
- Health insurance with DCA & FSA opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance and a day off on your birthday
- Staff discounts on Soane designs
Please submit your cover letter and resume to