Soane Britain, led by Founder Lulu Lytle, designs and makes exceptionally well-made furniture, upholstery, lighting, fabrics, wallpapers and interior necessities that consistently reward the investment, adding joyful atmosphere to any interior. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for interior design and wants to learn more about British made textiles and wallpapers.
This part-time role (10hrs per week) is centered on supporting our Fabric and Wallpaper business nationally.
- The distribution of all sample requests for North America
- Maintaining our sample room to ensure it is organized and properly stocked
- Liaise with our London team on re-stock orders for samples
- Collect and re-organize all samples that have been returned
- Responsible for posting and tracking all samples
Celeste Couvillon at