We are seeking a full-time Textile Sales / Customer Service Associate. Candidates need to be highly motivated, detail oriented and able to multi-task. Sales experience required and excellent computer skills are needed!
Candidates must reside in either the San Francisco or Bay Area; relocation is not offered for this position.
Resumes only, no phone calls.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist customers in the selection, purchase, and delivery of merchandise.
- Generate new accounts, maintain relationships with current accounts, and create a clientele database.
- Entering quotes in a highly efficient and detailed-oriented manner.
- Supply pricing and stock check requests.
- Skills and Competencies:
- To the Trade and Wholesale industry knowledge.
- Outstanding customer service and exceptional follow up.
- Proactive with the ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve.
- Textile industry and design knowledge.
- Order processing and basic computer skills.
- Word and Excel proficient.
- Manage time wisely, work independently, and be a self-motivating proactive worker.
- Communicate clearly in a concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental & Life (shared expense).
- Holiday and Vacation Pay.
Please submit your resume to
Dean MacCracken at