Under the supervision of Showroom Manager, the assistant will aid the manager in all aspects of maintaining the showroom
Hours: M-F, 8:30AM to 5:00PM (no weekends)
• Compensation: Hourly Plus Benefits
- • Greet designers in showroom.
• Sell product
• Assist customers in selecting fabrics for design projects
• Familiarize customer with showroom, new product and closeouts.
• Assist outside sales representatives with customer requests
• Solve customer problems or answer questions regarding orders, using corporate, contact personnel, etc.
• Answer telephones
• Process fabric orders
• Check out/log and fill sample requests
• Maintain sample equipment
• Pull dropped fabric and re-work wings according to corporate direction
• Fax documents and sample requests to corporate
• Keep front desk stocked with supplies.
• Maintain an orderly showroom appearance
- General Working Conditions:
- • Reports to showroom manager
• Must maintain a organized and well planned environment
• Requires good communication skills.
• Professional appearance. Business casual (no blue jeans or tennis shoes)
• Ability to multi-task.
• Lifting required.