Pindler has spent over 70 years in business perfecting the art of fabric design and development. We have never lost sight of the fact that customer service is paramount. Our commitment to provide a unique and ever expanding product assortment to the professional interior designer remains unchanged.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Account Executive, based in either the San Francisco or Sacramento metropolitan area. The territory covers parts of Central California, Northern California and NW Nevada. Key markets in the territory include Oakland, Sonoma, Napa, Berkeley, Chico, Danville, Fresno, Lafayette, Sacramento, San Rafael, Santa Rosa, Truckee, and Reno. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years sales experience within the home furnishings industry. The individual must be highly motivated, customer focused, and results-oriented. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Provide our customers with unsurpassed service, expertise and convenience throughout the sales and completion process.
- Uphold our Company Values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Achieve business growth objectives.
- Deliver professional presentations, identify opportunities, and develop effective strategies to maximize market share.
- Necessary Skills
- Excellent "relationship selling/customer focused" sales skills.
- Ability to perform well in a detail oriented, fast paced environment.
- Project management skills; solution oriented with exceptional follow through.
- Strong computer skills; good basic math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Monthly travel within the territory.
- Consistent/timely completion of all weekly, monthly, quarterly / yearly paperwork.
- Participate in and attend industry events on behalf of Pindler.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation program.
- Car allowance and some subsidized expenses.
- Health Insurance (shared expense).
- Annual Profit Sharing – 100% company contribution.
- Holiday and Vacation Pay.
- Employee Merchandise Discount.
- Candidates must reside in either the San Francisco or Sacramento metropolitan areas; relocation is not offered for this position.
- Resumes only, no phone calls.
Please email your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements