Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
We are actively searching for an Outside Sales Representative to call on the residential interior designer community in the territory of San Francisco, CA (including Northern California to Reno/Tahoe) . The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. This position will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
To apply, visit: https://phillipj.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=351
- Be a PJ ambassador and GROW Residential business in the territory of San Francisco, CA (including Northern California to Reno/Tahoe).
- Exceed weekly/monthly HPA and sales goals.
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients.
- Increase clientele base by actively seeking out new business.
- Create and close sales; follow up on all client and project leads and turn quotes into orders.
- Interact with NJ support staff in determining territory needs and to keep a pulse on the order pipeline.
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product.
- Provide sample and book tools to clients.
- Update and maintain PJ presence in client libraries'.
- Create weekly call reports.
- Generate monthly synopsis of territory.
- Provide account updates for direct marketing programs.
- Be a CRM expert; communicate client reaction and needs, and keep account information up to date.
- Utilize social media to create leads and grow relationships with clients.
- Get involved in industry events, specifically networking opportunities within architectural/interior design community.
- Represent and sell Phillip Jeffries at local industry trade events and possibly regional trade shows.
- Must Haves
- Candidate must live within the San Francisco, CA territory
- Must have 3+ years Sales and/or Interior Design experience
- BA degree preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Ability to work from a home office
- Reliable transportation with space for sales material
- Social Media savvy
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Track record for providing fast response times
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- Competitive salary
- Commission/Bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
Questions? Please contact
Debi Casillo at