Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high-energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.
We are seeking an energetic, polished, and focused Sales Associate to join our San Francisco Studio.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales team in the Studio
- Cover sales floor when necessary
- Assist with designer inquiries
- Follow up with progress of quotes and orders
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Coordinate the receipt and distribution of all fabrics, finish samples, etc. are received for furniture and ensure approval is obtained for fabric orders
- Assist in management of Studio samples and promotional materials
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related or administrative role
- Industry related experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Please submit your resume to
John Collins at