Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high-energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Outside Sales at our Studio.
- Drive sales to the Studio by presenting and selling the David Sutherland product and services to all design professionals in the territory
- Perform 10-15 sales calls on average per week to both residential and hospitality firms both current clients and cold calls. The definition of a sales call: a presentation to a key contact showing new product and also showing product applicable to current projects/needs based on conversation when scheduling the sales call
- Perform 5-10 “bird calls” a week to update and maintain the clients’ library
- Be accountable for individual sales goals
- Seek new client relationships
- Manage and schedule all manufacturer visits and provide a brief summary of the week after the visit during the weekly team meeting
- Identify “Top 10 Projects” and report on weekly progress during weekly meetings
- Provide accurate and clear notes in CRM regarding all meetings for the week
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with high end furnishings and textiles
- Furniture Industry knowledge is a plus
- Must have proven and verifiable sales success record with developing business by expanding your customer base and growing sales
Please submit your resume to
John Collins at