Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high-energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Inside Sales at our San Francisco Studio in the beautiful Design District.
- Collaborate on interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules
- Exceed sales goals given by showroom
- Work as a team to generate new clients and cultivate sales
- Assist clients with fabric and furniture selection
- Check stock, reserves, and sends CFA’s for fabric
- Write quotes, calculate yardage, and advise lead times on furniture
- Follow up on quotes and fabric reserves with clients and manufacturers
- Professional image
- 3+ years inside sales experience with furniture and fabric preferred
- Computer Skills ( CRM, Order Track, Outlook, Excel)
- Accounting experience with processing payments and deposits
- Good client relationships with area interior designers and architects
Please submit your resume to
John Collins at