As the global leader in home furnishings, we are committed to continuous growth and to being the primary resource for fabrics and furnishings to the interior design trade, by providing exceptional products and an exceptional showroom experience to our customers and their clients. We welcome applicants who share our goal to do just that and who want to exceed our customers' expectations.
Kravet Inc. is a family owned company in its 100th year anniversary. Our brands include Kravet, Lee Jofa, Brunschwig & Fils, and Donghia. Kravet Inc is distributed across the country and the world through our networks of showrooms, sales representatives and distributors. Our goal is to supply the interior design trade with the highest quality customer service and products for their projects. Please visit www.Kravet.com to learn more about our company.
Kravet Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, creative, sales oriented professional to lead a strong sales team and manage daily operations of our San Francisco Showroom. This is a full time position reporting to the Regional Vice President, requiring strong sales, customer service, communication, organization, technology, social media, design and leadership skills. Positive attitude, professional demeanor, a passion for design and serving the interior design community a must. Duties encompass sales across all product categories, customer account and business development, customer outreach, recruiting, hiring, coaching, motivating and leading a dynamic sales team.
- Strategic partnering with outside sales teams to maximize sales potential.
- Support the monthly rollout of new merchandise and maintain back room operational standards.
- Create a work culture that rewards teamwork and positive results.
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Ability to provide direction to the team, while encouraging collaboration and independent thinking. Aligns people with organizational strategy, and influences the success of the showroom.
- Ability to identify opportunities with high potential designers and new accounts and convert to business.
- Good color and design sensibility.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, video conferencing, social media platforms. CRM experience is a plus.
- Professional, outgoing, organized, energetic, self-motivated and positive personality.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of sales management experience with a record of proven results. Assistant manager experience considered.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the interior design industry (Interior design, Designer Assistant, Showroom Sales, Retail home furnishing, Assistant Manager or Manager experience).
- College degree, preferably in Interior design, business, marketing or related fields a plus.
- Established client relationships/following with San Francisco Interior Design Community.
- Strong and inherent leadership qualities with ability to build, motivate and retain a high-performing, results driven team, develop sales opportunities and build client relationships.
- The position requires excellent communication and computer skills. You will need to be passionate about growing a successful business and have the desire to be a part of a dynamic team.
- Compensation Package
- Salary + commission.
- Medical benefits from a leading national insurance provider.
- 401K option.
Submit cover letter and resume to
Aleisha Schoffman at