Kevin Barry Fine Art Associates is a full-service art consulting company that offers a wide range of services. Our projects vary from large quantity hospitality packages to custom residential artwork. Outside of these ongoing projects, we are also a fully functioning fine art gallery.
Location and Schedule: We are located in San Francisco’s SOMA district and we are willing to negotiate
your schedule based upon your availability.
Our internship opportunity offers the right candidate experience in art consulting and gallery management. Due to our collaborative environment, you would be working with both our creative and administrative team and would report to the VP of Sales and the Director of Sales.
- Assisting art consultants with building art packages such as pulling concept imagery and
coordinating with vendors
- Aiding the administrative team with maintaining our art and office inventory
- Excelling at customer service from attending to phone calls to greeting and assisting walk-in
- Helping maintain the appearance and organization of the gallery
- Organizing in-house shipments via FedEx and UPS
- Assisting the KBFAA team on an as-needed basis
- Desired Skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office is a must; any additional Photoshop or QuickBooks experience is a
plus but not required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to remain collected in a fast-paced environment;
attention to detail and thoroughness is a must
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and comfortable handling fine art delicately
- Self-direction and motivation so that you can work efficiently on your own with moderate
Kevin Barry Fine Art Associates at