JD Staron, LLC is a network of to-the-trade showrooms, located in the US and Paris. JD Staron is a leader in design and product development, aiming to provide the most innovative and client specific product to the trade industry. We focus on providing superior customer service and work with our design partners to meet all of their carpet and rug needs. Majority of our offering is designed by Jakub Staron, and manufactured exclusively for our showrooms.
This position will be responsible for servicing our existing clients as well as developing new clients in the region. The right candidate must have a can-do attitude, be extremely personable, and customer service focused. Our company is growing, and we are looking for someone who is looking to grow with us. This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person who has passion for design, loves beautiful things and is able to sell.
- Manage and grow existing accounts by actively delivering presentations, assisting in product selection, providing exceptional customer service and managing projects.
- Grow client base by networking, calling on new clients, developing relationships and delivering presentation.
- Deliver new product presentation to clients in an effort generate sales and grow awareness of the brand.
- Coordinate with vendors for quotes and specifications
- Provide feedback on customer needs and reactions to showroom managers and main office
- Promote JD Staron brand through innovative sales and marketing efforts
- Network and be actively involved in industry events and design community
- Collaborate with the showroom team
- Showroom and outside sales experience preferred but not required
- We are willing to train a right person, if not familiar with rugs and carpets
- Must be very professional, outgoing, detail oriented, interested in design, have a positive attitude, and driven to provide fabulous customer service
Please submit your resume to
Tahra Hanley at