About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
The Concierge holds a combination of cultural interests, paired with strong desire to provide impeccable and exceptional concierge service at the San Francisco Design Center. SFDC is the leading interior design and home furnishings destination in the West located in the SOMA district. An acknowledged industry leader, SFDC is home to 100 showrooms featuring more than 2,000 manufacturers of interior design resources.
A Concierge is the primary point of personal contact for guests seeking information, service, assistance and recommendations while visiting the Property. This position serves as the primary point of engagement for guests who are seeking information to plan their shopping experience. This includes staying up-to-date on the latest details for and promoting upcoming in-center and showroom events. The Concierge will demonstrate a passion for and understanding of providing service at a VIP level to include ensuring guest expectations are not only met, but exceeded, and each experience is memorable.
- • Greets and assists all guests and property personnel in an efficient and courteous manner
• Takes great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times
• Defines, communicates, and maintains high standards of guest service at all times
• Provides a luxury lifestyle experience for all the property guests as they visit the Center or reach out via phone, email, or digital channels
• Signing in all authorized visitors according to the policies, rules and regulations established by building management and/or tenants, ensuring all guests have been authorized to enter
• Maintains a strong knowledge of offerings at the property and can guide guests to appropriate showrooms, dining options, etc.
• Informs and suggests opportunities to engage guests in Center-wide retailers and events
• Anticipates the services sought after by ascertaining the mood and style of the guest; identifies solutions before being asked
• Develops strong working relationships with building management, showroom tenants, other building service providers, retailers, and other area businesses
• Answer and respond to tenant phone calls and e-mails for assistance throughout the day
• Provide guidance and information as requested from tenants and visitors to the building
• Ensure familiarity with building management and security protocol, directing any issues to the appropriately designated management
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with key employee and tenant contacts at the property
• Maintain service alert awareness and report any security issues to the designated security and/or management parties
• Participates in and successfully completes all training programs.
• Maintains the ambiance, style and cleanliness of the Concierge Desk ensuring all brochures, and literature are stocked at all times
• Acts as a property ambassador within the Center and local community to promote the property’s services, amenities and events
• Foster a positive and professional work environment at all times
• Any additional duties as assigned
- SKILLS AND APTITUDES
- • Passionate about providing exceptional service
• Thinks creatively to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their interests in services, amenities, programs and events while visiting the property
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively in verbal and written form • Excellent problem-solving skills
• Has a proven record of dependability and punctuality • Able to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
• Appears polished and professional and consistently adhere to property dress code
• Follows all policies and procedures set forth in JLL and client handbooks • Able to listen and react quickly to guests’, tenants’, and retailers’ requests
• Able to prioritize tasks under pressure
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others
• Computer literacy, specifically MS Office applications and Internet
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, unless physician-recommended accommodation has been granted
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- • High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1-year experience in high-end hospitality, luxury retail, fine dining or related field
- What you can expect from us
- We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Schmidt, Jessica at