Thriving interior design firm, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, is searching for a Project Manager/Expeditor. The ideal candidate has a great understanding of the design process, can handle working in a fast-paced environment, and displays strong interpersonal skills.
- Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working in the design field, as a vendor or for an interior design firm
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Studio Webware, and MS Office
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- Highly organized w/ attention to detail
- Multitasking extraordinaire
- Ability to take direction
- Excellent research skills
- Dependable and punctual
- Professional demeanor and sound judgment
- General Tasks
- Expedite projects, track progress, manage client & vendor expectations
- Manage and track purchase orders, quotes, invoices, budgets, etc.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, deliveries, installations, etc.
- Direct correspondence with clients, reps, vendors, and installers – and maintain those relationships
- Sourcing furniture, fabrics, and fixtures in correlation with both the Principal Designer’s vision and the client’s aesthetic
- Any and all administrative/design related tasks that may arise
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Coupar (Resumes without a personalized cover letter will not be considered.)