As a Country Floors Junior Design Sales Consultant, you’ll represent our luxury tile & stone brand in the San Francisco showroom. You’ll be immersed in a fast paced and exciting customer-facing environment while developing a wide array of relationships that span the range from walk-in retail traffic to key trade industry clients. In addition, you’ll engage in strategic outreach to the architecture and design community to develop and grow your client base while being an ambassador of the Country Floors brand.
You will also manage, develop and execute an individual strategic sales plan in order to drive additional business for the showroom. As the primary Country Floors showroom location for the region, you will have the opportunity to become a resource to a number of top designers and architects in the market.
- Reaching out to new clients and introducing Country Floors New and Existing Products
- Displaying and demonstrating of products using samples or catalogs, emphasizing salable features
- Educating customers in all aspects of our products
- Managing the sample room and sample orders
- Answering phones and welcoming clients
- Be computer savvy with ability to navigate first-to-market sales tools, reference materials and digital training resources
- Have a passion for exceptional customer service
- Have a background and/or strong interest in interior design
- Have the ability to organize workload and manage time efficiently
- Be service oriented, with a passion for connecting with current and future clients
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and presentation skills
- 1-2 year sales and design experience in luxury sales environment
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to
Jim Eruyan at