Enjoy the great benefits of a SFDC membership, exclusively for design industry professionals and interior
design students. Receive discounts, priority mailings, invitations to industry events, and more.
Apply now for either
membership or student membership.
Or, renew your trade membership.
Highlights of Benefits*
- Exclusive recognition as a Design Professional to all showroom staff - all non-members are considered public visitors.
- 30% off resource directory
- 40% off parking rates at SFDC parking lot
- Exclusive entry in the Membership Reward Program. Scan your current
badge every time you visit SFDC to win monthly and annual prizes
- Priority mailing of 3D Magazine
- Express entry to Design San Francisco
- Priority e-publication, Designwire
- Invitation to exclusive educational events and discount on Designers'
- Discounts* on admission to select citywide design events and promotions
*Present current badge
Trade Membership Requirements
- Business card indicating association to the interior design and furnishings industry
- Valid resale permit, architect or contractor license (business license if out of state)
- Business check only
- $70 for two years, $40 for one year
- Replacement fee $10.00
- Corporate discount is given to companies with more than four employee - $20
for one year, $40 for two years, for the 5th employee and each employee
- Fee is non-refundable*
- Make check payable to Bay West Showplace Investors LLC
Student Membership Requirements
- Copy of Student ID badge from an accredited interior design school/program;
or proof of registration in such institutions.
- Same as Trade Membership (see above) And Gold's Gym discount at
locations indicated. Must be 14 years of age or older.
*Membership benefits may change at any time without prior notice.
**SFDC reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time in its
sole and absolute discretion. If SFDC exercises its right to terminate a
membership, a prorata refund of the fee will be made.