San Francisco Design Center (SFDC) is the leading interior design and fine home furnishings destination in the West located in SOMA district. An acknowledged industry leader, SFDC is home to 100 showrooms featuring more than 2,000 manufacturers of interior design resources. Work around beauty and inspiring settings every day.
Design Consultant, THE SHADE STORE
VP of Sales/ Showroom
The Shade Store is currently looking for Design Consultants as they extend their brand The Shade Store into the Kravet/San Francisco Design Center and the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are passionate about home decor and interested in not just continuing, but furthering our tradition of excellent service and expertise they would like to hear from you!
The Shade Store set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky’s the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive salary
- Monthly monetary incentive programs based on performance
- Cover 80% of health insurance premiums for each employee
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & STD Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more…..
WHAT A DESIGN CONSULTANT DOES:
- Offers design wisdom and inspiration while helping customers select the perfect window treatments for their home
- Speaks comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Runs the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identifies outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Hosts and attends local design events with support from The Shade Store HQ
- Cultivates and promotes The Shade Store tradition of a positive family atmosphere
- Participates in ongoing product/technology training, as well as monthly business meetings
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Help us carry on a 3rd generation family run company, built on Customer Service
- Bring your 3 – 5 year professional experience to a brand that’s expanding nationally
- Combine your love of home décor and selling skills to an inclusive team environment
- Be proud to work for a company that manufactures it’s products right here in the USA
- Communicate differentiating qualities for custom products
- Enjoy the autonomy and accountability of being an entrepreneur
- Embrace change as well as facilitate it
- Go the extra mile every time to surprise and delight customers
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
- Appreciate the investment you are making in this company and in return, our investment in you
IDEAL SKILLSET OF A DESIGN CONSULTANT:
- Positive and friendly demeanor to every customer and colleague
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, yet team player
- 3-5 years of experience in either retail, design, sales or customer service
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to http://theshadestore.applytojob.com/apply/gPFc4j/Design-Consultant?source=San+Fran+Cisco+Design+Center
Showroom Manager, Sun Mountain
Sun Mountain, a manufacturer of high-end custom wood doors, is seeking a Showroom Manager for the company’s boutique showroom in the San Francisco Design Center (downtown San Francisco). This position will operate/maintain the showroom, present, quote, and sell the company’s products, prospect for new customers, and complete marketing activities. In addition, this position provides support to field sales representatives in the Bay Area. The Showroom Manager reports to the Regional Sales Manager. Sun Mountain sells its products direct-to-trade in the luxury residential building industry, including to custom builders, architects, designers, and homeowners.
Required Skills, Experience, Education:
– Sales experience selling building materials to builders, architects, designers, or homeowners preferred (minimum three years)
– Previous showroom sales experience preferred (minimum three years)
– Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
– Expert math skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
– Expert-level PC skills, including typing (minimum 40 wpm), and use of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Bachelor’s degree in interior design, marketing, business, or construction-related field of study
Only candidates meeting these requirements will be considered. Local San Francisco-based candidates only (within 45 minute commute to downtown San Francisco). No relocation support offered.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, incentive bonus, company benefits including Health, Vision, Life, 401(K).
Please email your resume to Ed Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior Design Sales Associate
Waterworks – inspiring great designs, and great people
The Waterworks Furnishings Sales Associate is charged with selling the complete bath within the showroom with a focus on furnishings products. The Sales Associate will provide the excellent customer service Waterworks clients expect from our brand. Sales Associates are accountable for meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals through educating the showroom and clients on the furnishing products, driving marketing outreach, and building key relationships.
As a Waterworks brand ambassador, the Sales Associate models the Waterworks values of professionalism, a customer-centric approach, and a passion for sales and the Waterworks products.True to Waterworks roots, we value and cultivate long-standing relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each associate’s contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative, luxury products while providing superior customer service. We offer our associates training on all three brands under the Waterworks umbrella, career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
- Drive sales effort on showroom floor by professionally greeting, qualifying and assisting clients
- Identify and cultivate relationships with clients through marketing outreach and relationship building
- Partner with Sales Consultants to represent furnishings product to clients to improve overall client loyalty
- Partner with clients with in home furnishings staging
- Responsible for the presentation and maintenance of merchandise in the showroom to uphold brand standards and maximize sales
- Perform stocking and inventory activities for all furnishings product by keeping both showroom and back of house to standards
- Assist in operational processes and maintain proper inventory levels at all times
- Year End inventory and Quarterly Fiscal Counts
- Assist in managing profit and loss responsibility within the showroom by focusing on service levels and maintaining and keeping inventory levels accurate
- Participate and lead team meetings focused around Furnishings collections to keep the sales team updated on new products and offerings
- Stay current on product range and competitors’ offerings to represent the brand and product accurately and confidently
- Keep all Furnishings related product references up to date at all times and assure all related materials bags, tissue, etc are kept in stock at all times
- Partner with GM and Corporate on market concerns, product request, and market assortment
- Model the Waterworks values within the showroom
- Other accountabilities as assigned in a high end luxury brand environment
- Motivated and driven approach to sales with the ability to listen and translate client needs into sales
- Attention to detail
- Track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas
- Customer focused
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of plumbing/and or tile/surfaces a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work most Saturday business hours
- Transportation for House calls and transport of product helpful
- Job Location
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Position Type
- Full-Time/Regular Contact email@example.com
Art Consulting Internship at Kevin Barry Fine Art Associates
Kevin Barry Fine Art Associates is a full-service art consulting company that offers a wide range of services. Our projects vary from large quantity hospitality packages to custom residential artwork. Outside of these ongoing projects, we are also a fully functioning fine art gallery.
Job Description: Our internship opportunity offers the right candidate experience in art consulting and gallery management. Due to our collaborative environment, you would be working with both our creative and administrative team and would report to the VP of Sales and the Director of Sales.
Duties would include:
Assisting art consultants with building art packages such as pulling concept imagery and
coordinating with vendors
Aiding the administrative team with maintaining our art and office inventory
Excelling at customer service from attending to phone calls to greeting and assisting walk-in
Helping maintain the appearance and organization of the gallery
Organizing in-house shipments via FedEx and UPS
Assisting the KBFAA team on an as-needed basis
Experience in Microsoft Office is a must; any additional Photoshop or QuickBooks experience is a
plus but not required
Strong organizational skills and the ability to remain collected in a fast-paced environment;
attention to detail and thoroughness is a must
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and comfortable handling fine art delicately
Self-direction and motivation so that you can work efficiently on your own with moderate
Location and Schedule: We are located in San Francisco’s SOMA district and we are willing to negotiate
your schedule based upon your availability.
How to Apply: Please e-mail a copy of your resume and any additional information you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls about the position.
Outside Sales for Kravet, Lee Jofa & Brunschwig & Fils
Kravet/Lee Jofa & Brunschwig & Fils, an industry leader for Interior Design Furnishings to the trade, presently has a Road Sales position available for its San Francisco based territory. A ninety-eight-year-old family owned company, Kravet offers a wide array of decorative products in the following categories: textiles, furniture, trimmings, wall coverings, drapery hardware, bedding, rugs, accessories and lighting. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has a passion for design and interiors.
We are seeking an individual who will:
-Offer guidance and assistance to our clients
-Develop new accounts while increasing existing client relationships
-Educate customers on our products and marketing initiatives
-Shows strong follow-through and a good sense of building a business
-Demonstrates precise communication skills and very detail-oriented characteristics
-Displays a sincere interest in design and wants to further succeed in the industry.
-Exudes a personal style that can be translated to the interior design profession
Related experience is preferred. Compensation: Draw, commission, employee benefits
Contact: Nadiah Giurgiu email@example.com
Sales Assistant for Ann Sacks
Wholesale Designer Showroom – San Francisco, CA
Ann Sacks is seeking an outstanding individual to join the showroom sales team to support the showroom operations and sales service process. This position acts as informed liaison between the showroom team, the central office, vendors, shippers, and clients. Working hours may include evenings and Saturdays.
Deliver a customer experience worthy of the Ann Sacks brand:*Support Sales Associates during client interaction*Assist in preparation of outreach appointments, prepare materials, and follow-up with clients as needed*Observe product spec process and quote preparation
*Accompany Sales Associates on outreach appointments as needed
*Greet clients and ascertain initial needs to connect with appropriate Sales Associate
*Field phone inquiries regarding pricing, stock, general product information and order tracking status
*Retrieve samples, check and order inventory, and track incoming/outgoing shipments
*Learn product lines and specification, gaining working knowledge of products
*Pack and ship samples, literature and tear sheets for distribution to customers as necessary
*Generate postcards and letters for direct customer marketing
*Support and execute showroom events
*Contact clients to maintain relationships through showroom visits/outreach appointments
The successful Sales Assistant candidate routinely demonstrates organizational skills and outstanding customer service. Possession of a genuine love of working with and helping others is key. The ability to flex between a high volume of competing priorities, and a high degree of curiosity coupled with a drive to achieve ambitious goals will make you a key member of the showroom sales team. Sales experience is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Business with a focus on Management or Marketing is preferred.
Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company?
Ann Sack’s mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what’s next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we’ll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done perfectly well.
To view the job description click here
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.annsacks.com.
Admin Assistant for Michael Merrill Design Studio, Inc.
San Francisco, Ca
A San Francisco based high end interior design firm is looking for a motivated Admin Assistant. The firm specializes in designing detail-oriented residential projects in the Bay Area, and has earned a reputation for excellence in creating some of the most prestigious and exquisite spaces. They are looking for someone with strong organizational and communication skills. Their ideal candidate should be professional in appearance and manner, as they will be meeting with various potential clients on a regular basis.
· Assists principal with preparation of materials needed for correspondence, appointments, meetings, etc.
· Assist principal with entry of his time worked for billing purposes.
· Ensure priorities are accomplished and unplanned items are addressed appropriately, proactively follow up on action items and correspondence
· Run our pre-existing charitable giving marketing and business development program. Keep track of extremely detailed records
· Put together marketing materials for mailing
· Complete normal office admin duties such as answering phones, ordering supplies, etc.
· Well organized
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Energetic and Strong interpersonal and networking skills
· Ability to assemble, organize and maintain detailed records
· Exceptional follow up skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to independently juggle a variety of tasks
· Computer skills (MS Office). Graphic design is a plus but not required
· Solid grasp on all social media channels
Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org Local candidates only